Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trouble In The City


This might be slightly fuzzy, 
as I am trying to cop this out very quietly in the dark of night on my acoustic...

[Bm]Heard the one about your woman
Lord, she's been messing 'round
[E]She's been stepping out on the street
Lord, she's been hanging out[Bm]
[E]Ain't nobody had her this week, 
[Bm]boy it [A]won't take [E]long
[Bm]Lord, lord, there's trouble in the city
Lord, lord, there's trouble in the city
Lord, lord, there's trouble in the city
And I [D]hope it won't [A]mess with [Bm]me
The guitar fills appear to be from B minor pentatonic scale.

2 comments:

  1. You evidently have good taste in music. (Note- I didn't say lyrics-lol!) I've loved JJ's music since I was working in a record store in Orlando, back in 72 - since "Naturally.". I just added 4 of his songs to my line-up. Keep up the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny but I would not play bm chord here but simply b, The passage with "Lord, Lord..." I'd throw in a B followed by an E.

    ReplyDelete